2016 Raffles

in order to help with our internal funds (buying buttons, business cards, feeding our brigadiers, etc), we’re going to be running some online raffles. To reiterate, money from these raffles is going towards our operational costs, not Child’s Play.

Current raffle:
April 8 - 10 - single PAX East 3-day badge
$5 per raffle entry (multiple entries at once are ok)
Send $ to sewingpunzie at gmail.com (PayPal preferred, Google wallet also ok)
Entries in the March 27 - April 3 raffle are still good (and now worth double entries!)
Winner drawn around 1am on Monday, April 11th
Badges must be picked up at PAX - cannot be mailed, sorry

Completed raffles:
March 27-April 3 - pair of PAX East 3-day badges
$10 per raffle entry (multiple entries at once are ok)
Winner drawn around 1am on Monday, April 4th
[font=verdana]
[s]January 18-24 - Lando Society t-shirt (size unisex large)
Previously only available to members of the PAX prank
$5 per raffle entry (multiple entries at once are ok)
Winner drawn around 1am on Monday, January 25th

January 12-17 - pair of PAX South 3-day badges
$10 per raffle entry
Winner drawn around 1am on Monday, January 18th[/s]
Winner: Alonzo[/font]

done! TID 08970740U85217308

In it to win it!

You 2 are the only who’ve entered so far!

Count me in! :slight_smile:

The South badges raffle went to Alonzo.
Now we’re onto the Lando Society t-shirt. $5 per entry, winner drawn around 1am next Monday.

New raffle: a pair of East badges. Winner drawn in a week.

Woot! Trying my luck! :slight_smile:

Payment sent, Hope I win, I promised my extra badge to another person I forgot about and need to get a hold of a second one.

How do I donate to get in to the pax east raffle?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Send your raffle entry money to sewingpunzie at gmail dot com either through PayPal (preferred) or Google wallet.

money sent. Glad I found this before it was over. :smiley:

Submitted! Thanks for the opportunity! You guys will be getting money for cookies regardless, but would love to bring some more friends :slight_smile:

Sent two entries! Will PM TID

In it to win it!!!

Last minute entry! :smiley:

We had 34 entries from 21 people and Brian O won the East badges. Thanks for entering/donating to us folks!

We lost a brigadier to those pesky* enforcers so now we have another badge to raffle off. If you already entered for our pair of 3-day East badges, those entries will count in this raffle for a single 3-day badge and (bonus!) since the entry cost is half this time, those previous entries count for 2 entries this time around.
$5 per raffle entry, to sewingpunzie at gmail dot com, winner drawn ~1am Monday morning (eastern time)

*Enforcers are not actually pesky, even when they do “steal” our volunteers. We love and appreciate them.

I’m a gambling man - in for another two!

The winner this time is Brent M.