A Wild Poll Appears!

Just out of curiosity, I’d like to know. Also, I wanted to try out the polling feature.

If you’d like to discuss why that branch is your favorite, please feel free to do so!

Because of the way the theatres are placed… East. By far.
And I live in Seattle.
I can’t wait to see how South pans out.

Disclaimer, I’ve only been to two.

But on that note, I like the way East is laid out. That open tabletop area is great for running through.

I’ve only been to one. :confused: and that is Prime

I’ve only been to Prime once and I’ve been to East several times, but I wasn’t as big a fan of Prime.

Beyond the layout, since Prime can only do so much to work with the available space, it’s the people! Honestly, it seemed like the people were nicer and more inclined to want to strike up a random conversation with their fellow gamers.

I’ve only been to Prime and Aus - personally I like Aus because I can afford to get there! Prime was great but it’s at the point where it really is a case of deciding whether to queue for ages or be able to go do stuff; I’m sure Aus will get that way eventually but it’s pretty good at the moment.

I’ve only been to East, and I’ve been to all of them. It’s my fav because it’s closest, lol.

[quote=“LittleAnari, post:5, topic:1619”]
I’ve only been to Prime once and I’ve been to East several times, but I wasn’t as big a fan of Prime.

Beyond the layout, since Prime can only do so much to work with the available space, it’s the people! Honestly, it seemed like the people were nicer and more inclined to want to strike up a random conversation with their fellow gamers.[/quote]

League of Legends. I blame League of Legends. Their game brings so many people to Prime, and 80% of the community is toxic, myself included.