Club PA

http://www.reddit.com/r/PAX/comments/262qkl/club_pa_members_get_early_access_to_tickets_link/

So this happened…
Thoughts/Comments on authenticity, fairness, or the act of favoring large facial hair?

The link stopped working about half an hour ago. Prior to that, it led to a mystery item that costed 9005 dollars.

Authenticity: A friend of mine is in Club PA. He showed me the email on Monday night.

Fairness (for): This is restricted to a single four day pass. It has to be picked up at a specific time on site before PAX begins. It (theoretically) should make scalping passes even harder than normal.

Fairness (against): This draws a line connecting PA to PAX when they’ve said they want to separate the two. If a household wants to buy tickets, each member needs a PA membership.

Favoring large facial hair: While I’d love to sport a truly epic beard, sadly, I cannot grow one. Keeping it trimmed to stay out of my mouth would be a bitch though.

No thoughts on the Club PA thing (honestly, Paulf pretty much sums up my own thought process fairly well).

On the large facial hair front: definitely for. It’s not nearly as tough keeping it out of your mouth as you think. A good pair of scissors and a quick trim of the mustache every few days. It is also very soft and warm, and gives you magical powers by stroking it (most of which take the form of loose beard hairs).

That is disgusting.

No comment on the PA club part

Facial hair: I’m for it because of my husband. He grows a nice Ron Swanson.