Cookie Brigade Pinterest

So after discussion w/r/t a Pinterest site for the Cookie Brigade, I’ve started doing some planning/pinning (assuming that once we have a Brigade account set up with shared boards, I can just move any pins from the board I have to the shared boards). The boards I have in mind are:

Our successful Recipes: These are recipes tried and shared by brigadiers. This would be the sort of thing that we’d put into the cookbook.

Want to try: self explanatory.

Eye Candy: The beautifully made/decorated cookies that we’d all love to make all the time, but we are volunteers, and not being paid for this.

Pax Links: Self Explanatory

Cookie Humor:

But, since I’ve started pinning stuff already, if you have your own blogs which have cookie photos and recipes, I’d be glad to get those on the board already. Just give me the link to the specific post that has the photo/recipe. This way, as soon as the actual Brigade account gets set up, we’ll be up and running with pins. I’m hoping that this could provide an easy way to help share cookie info that we already have online in one location or another.