Distributing Cosplay

One of the awesome things about Distributing is going in Cosplay. Since this was my first year of doing distributing and cosplaying, i was thinking we can talk about some of the awesome cosplays done by brigaders in the past. And others stuff, like helpful hints on what works with distributing, especially if you want to do a big cosplay.

If the cosplay doesn’t include a weapon, that’d be pretty great.
Or if the cosplay includes a basket, even better.

Princess Peach has been the recognized cosplay of the brigade in the past.
But yes, I recommend something that has a prop that can contain cookies (like a basket, or cookie-wielding Tardis).

[quote=“emimonster, post:3, topic:1437”]
cookie-wielding Tardis).[/quote]

Wat…

Two Easts ago, I dressed as Strawberry Shortcake with my basket of goodies. I made strawberry cookies to go with my outfit. Last year I made my fancy Tardis Top hat and just wore my Doctor Who tees. Someone made Doctor Who sugar cookies which I took as my themed cookie.

Cosplay costumes can’t be too heavy or you’re just going to wear yourself out walking around.

Yes, it’s was Crimsong as Doctor Who with his Tardis of cookies.

Of course I don’t remember who it was, but someone was walking around East in an Arcade Sona cosplay… And her Etwahl opened up to contain the cookies! I thought it was absolutely brilliant. I’m a little biased though, since that’s my fav skin on one of my fav characters… but high five on awesomeness. There were several good cosplaying brigadiers at East.

I can see a Cookie Clicker cosplay working well.

[quote=“Clipboards Trand, post:7, topic:1437”]
I can see a Cookie Clicker cosplay working well.[/quote]

Dibs on Elder God Grandma.

Edit: Also, Clipboards, your name breaks quotes. :- b

[quote=“paulf, post:8, topic:1437”]

[quote=“Clipboards Trand, post:7, topic:1437”]
I can see a Cookie Clicker cosplay working well.[/quote]

Dibs on Elder God Grandma.

Edit: Also, Clipboards, your name breaks quotes. :- b[/quote]
Whoops! I swapped the part letting people know I was Trandescent in my signature.