Event planning

Hello all,
I am getting confused. My company asked me to organize an event. I had to choose the venue, stuffs for entertainment, etc. I am really worried too, because I am new at the office, so this is the platform for me to show my abilities. I had to arrange everything in an order. I know that work events are different from the fun stuff, although it had some. I think I need to make the corporate entertainment plan according to this http://www.abbeyroadentertainment.com/blog/events/choose-venue-next-work-event/, but afraid how it turns out. But the article says the priority had to be given to the food and drinks. What types of cookies are better for an event? How the cookies are to be served? How can we arrange the cookies attractively? Any ideas or suggestions for the event planning?

Where are you located? That will make a big difference. A lot of times it’s nice to have a regional touch. Chocolate chip is easily the most popular cookies, but you will also want to have some non-chocolate. It’s always thoughtful to have some allergy friendly cookies. We have a good recipe for gluten-free peanut butter and some vegan.

I’m not the kind of person that can help with arrangement or appearance. Good luck.