I'm tired of working on finals.. So lets start a random topic!

Yeah… I’ve been illustrating my butt off for finals and taking a break sounds like a good idea, along with eating dinner… What random subjects should we talk about?

I’m currently on a Friend’s binge while drawing…

We could talk about how school hasn’t even started for me yet, and I’m sitting at home relaxing and not worrying about finals in the slightest. Buahahaha

What’s everyone playing? Favorite finds at PAX?

Playing Destiny on PS4, and my favorite find at PAX was this:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/257170/

I’ve played the heck out of the first and second versions on Kongregate, and I look forward to playing this one too.

[quote=“paulf, post:4, topic:1591”]

I’ve played the heck out of the first and second versions on Kongregate, and I look forward to playing this one too.[/quote]

Please, Destiny on the XBone. I actually am not enjoying it all that much, the crucible is murder on my ego.

Only game I played at Prime (that I remember/wasn’t tabletop) was Evolved, and I’m pretty stoked for it.

[quote=“paulf, post:4, topic:1591”]

I’ve played the heck out of the first and second versions on Kongregate, and I look forward to playing this one too.[/quote]

I got that for the hubby, along with the PS4 system for his birthday. I’m hoping that he doesn’t play Infamous 3 till he comes home. I want to watch him play it.

[quote=“kintyre, post:3, topic:1591”]
What’s everyone playing? Favorite finds at PAX?[/quote]

I feel like i’ve abandoned my Animal Crossing village… I should go check in on them.

[quote=“Happendy, post:2, topic:1591”]
We could talk about how school hasn’t even started for me yet, and I’m sitting at home relaxing and not worrying about finals in the slightest. Buahahaha[/quote]
At least I only have a year left till I have a BA! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA… I hate finals…

We only played tabletop. We got Galactic Strike Force, and ShadowRun Crossfire, both coop deck building games. Mav got destiny Xbox one last night. I’ve played through the intro while canning grape juice, but now I need to make cookies…

Gonna give Shadowrun: Crossfire a shot tonight. What do you think of it?

[quote=“kintyre, post:9, topic:1591”]
We only played tabletop. We got Galactic Strike Force, and ShadowRun Crossfire, both coop deck building games. Mav got destiny Xbox one last night. I’ve played through the intro while canning grape juice, but now I need to make cookies…[/quote]

I’m gonna try and go to that table top gaming on the 6th, don’t know if i’ll be able to make it because I have classes that start that week.

I think the collision with Monday Night Football may kick us to November. Once you’re done and have some time holler and we’ll kidnap you to AFK to play and hang out.

[quote=“kintyre, post:12, topic:1591”]
I think the collision with Monday Night Football may kick us to November. Once you’re done and have some time holler and we’ll kidnap you to AFK to play and hang out.[/quote]
Sweet! I know this Wednesday next week i’m totally looking forward to <3 No more finals! :'D But then, Bellevue Fashion Week is in a couple of days after that… So much for a break D:

We just playtested it. We haven’t actually broken it out and taught it to the kids. I think we’re going to do that Thursday. It seemed fairly straight forward if a little tough to me. It required a lot more coordination but I think it evades the trick of having one person run the table well.

We tried the Shadowrun Crossfire game last night and couldn’t beat the first scenario after three attempts. I wish you better luck than we had.

[quote=“Samala, post:8, topic:1591”]

We could talk about how school hasn’t even started for me yet, and I’m sitting at home relaxing and not worrying about finals in the slightest. Buahahaha[/quote]
At least I only have a year left till I have a BA! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA… I hate finals…[/quote]

Dammit, you win
On another note, Archage came own, and I have a Wildstar game that I haven’t played yet. I also got a WoW beta key

[quote=“Happendy, post:16, topic:1591”]

[quote=“Samala, post:8, topic:1591”]

At least I only have a year left till I have a BA! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA… I hate finals…[/quote]

Dammit, you win
On another note, Archage came own, and I have a Wildstar game that I haven’t played yet. I also got a WoW beta key[/quote]

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I need a new PS3 game to play…

Ran a 2 man crossfire mission and it went well. Did a 3 man today and we had to abort. Haven’t used the karma/RPG mechanic so maybe that would help.

Well, I’ve now found Kongregate, and played Rebuild 1 and 2. So has my 8 year old. All in all, an extremely profitable thread. Thanks Paul and Sam!

Well, I passed my finals! And back on honor roll (Which surprised me 0,0) I had a week off from school and what did I do? Sit on my ass and play video games. I gots the new Super Smash bros for my DS (Which is amazing!) And I started Borderlands for the PS3 (I know I’m super behind on the whole borderlands series)