More Cosplay and cookies?

As we are already in February, and PAX of any type is coming up, its time to think of some cosplays to do while brigading! Here are some of my ideas for this year’s PAX Prime. (Gotta start early and planning, right?)

-Pokemon trainer from X and Y
– You can carry around a bag and hold all the cookies there and attach your pokeballs and pins from the gym leaders.

-Attack on Titan (Yes, there is a game out for it, its just in Japan)
– The 3D device and blade holders, if made correctly, can hold an amount of cookies! And look like an extreme bad ass.

These are just some of my ideas, any other to add, and It will be great!

I’ve actually been contemplating a plague doctor costume given its a pretty easy costume to do.

I kinda want to dress up as a grandma.

http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Grandma

Do you think walking around as a WOW food vendor(floating name tag) would be a bit too on the Nose? :slight_smile:

Since the Aus con centres are ALOT more relaxed about the Cookie Brigade (to the point that staff dont care in the slightest what you do!), I was almost considering making a custom character to cosplay

Captain Cookie anyone? The Cookie Commander? :stuck_out_tongue:

If it catches on people will instantly know who I am and what Im doing rather than having to explain what Cookie Brigade is about :slight_smile:

At PAX East 2013 I wore Cooking Mama with the Cookie Brigade patch on the front of my apron, it got a few laughs. On Saturday I was Professor Juniper with a few dozen pokeball sugar cookies on top of the regulars. Those went super fast, overall I think distributing in cosplay is great fun. No clue what to wear this year, but I’ll likely bring Cooking Mama back because she’s super comfy.