Raffle for East '15 badges

Looking for a pair of PAX East badges? Have $10 to donate to Cookie Brigade? Feeling lucky? Then enter our raffle!
Every $10 you send via PayPal to sewingpunzie@gmail.com will count as 1 raffle entry for a pair of 3-day passes to PAX East 2015. This money will primarily go towards buying us some nice shiny pins to give out at PAXes this year. Any additional money will go towards operational costs and keeping brigadiers healthy and fed through PAX.
Winner will be chosen about 1am eastern, Monday, 2/23 via random number generator. Winner will be emailed of the good news and to arrange badge delivery. (PAX pickup will be preferred, but mailing can be arranged.)
Good Luck!

[quote=“punzie, post:1, topic:1687”]
Looking for a pair of PAX East badges? Have $10 to donate to Cookie Brigade? Feeling lucky? Then enter our raffle!
Every $10 you send via PayPal to sewingpunzie@gmail.com will count as 1 raffle entry for a pair of 3-day passes to PAX East 2015. This money will primarily go towards buying us some nice shiny pins to give out at PAXes this year. Any additional money will go towards operational costs and keeping brigadiers healthy and fed through PAX.
Winner will be chosen about 1am eastern, Monday, 2/23 via random number generator. Winner will be emailed of the good news and to arrange badge delivery. (PAX pickup will be preferred, but mailing can be arranged.)
Good Luck![/quote]
Hello! You around??

So far we’ve raised $110 with 5 people donating. That’s pretty good odds of winning the badges!
And yes, you can enter multiple times. $20 is 2 entries, $30 is 3 entries, etc.

Anything donated for our internal expenses (like this raffle) is not tax deductible. It’s just worth Cool People Points.

Our raffle winner has been pulled and an email has been sent to our lucky winner, Mike B.

Everyone, thank you so much for donating to our expenses. We raised $620 with this raffle. You all warm my heart.

Now that these arrived, I can show you the pins I ordered with the raffle money. Te year pin is limited to 100 for the year, so you’ll have to impress a brigadier to get one!

oh wow those pins are nice! A brand new set of shiny’s to try and snag for my collection of child’s play shiny’s. Nice work!