Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies

Based off https://www.hersheys.com/recipes/en-us/recipes/cookies/8736/reeses-pieces-peanut-butter-cookies

1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces Mini Candies (found in the baking aisle with the Chipits, you can use regular Reese’s Pieces instead if you want)

If you use smooth peanut butter, double the amount of Reese’s Pieces.

1. Heat oven to 350°F.
  2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in candies. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
  3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned; remove from oven. Cool slightly; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 30 cookies.

I used a 2 teaspoon cookie dough scoop to make a bunch fast, but they turn out well (but much larger) if you ball them by hand as well. The baking time specified is on the long side I think but the oven I used runs a little hot. I cooked most of my batches for 9 minutes, 9m30s as the kitchen started to cool as the day ran long.

Just ordered 6 bags of those mini reeses pieces. I can’t tell you how excited my husband is.

You’ve gotta make just one batch with sriracha… Keep the lie alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk