Submit a FAQ!

Have a question you’ve been dying to have answered or one you think others have had? Found that its not on our brand new FAQ page?

Let us know here!

I suggest, how do I volunteer? Do I need tickets to help? Are there assigned shifts to distribute? I’ve submitted an application, now what?

[quote=“kintyre, post:2, topic:1229”]
I suggest, how do I volunteer? Do I need tickets to help? Are there assigned shifts to distribute? I’ve submitted an application, now what?[/quote]

Added! More information should be coming soon on shifts and assigned time.

Edit: Ransim beat me to it with such a better answer.

I’m sorry, I’m not sure what happened and why my message didn’t post and the chat message wasn’t answered. I need to know if there is a person coming through Spokane, WA. I got into the the queue but had no money to buy tickets that week, fighting disability sucks! I’m very unsure if I might get a ticket through cookie brigade, that is only if someone can’t use theirs. I understand that but I would like to make sure the cookies or goodies get to you. Please let me know.

Hi hml, The Pax West 2018 group would be the right place to post. Since we’re all volunteers it can take us some time to respond in between real life. There’s an answer in chat now.

Thank you!